WELCOME TO Colorado association of PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
CAP Conference – September 15 -16, 2018
DIVERSE THERAPIES for a DIVERSE COLORADO
Dr. Pat Ogden and Dr. Deborah Bowman share latest practices. International speakers and authors lead workshops.
Review next steps to maintain diverse psychotherapies in Colorado.
Colorado Association of Psychotherapists (CAP) is a nonprofit organization supporting the practices of psychotherapists in Colorado by providing:
· Professional representation of members with the Colorado Legislature, Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA), and other professional mental health associations through an Ex. Dir., attorney and lobbyist as needed. DORA and Legislative Updates.
· Tips and assistance with building relationships with state legislators. (link here to page with tips on working with legislator)
· Continuing competency opportunities with conferences, networking events, volunteering, etc.
· Dialogue among CAP members regarding practice issues and to provide feedback to the association. CAP Chat Forum
· Registered Psychotherapists a Code of Ethics to work under as mental health professionals in CO
CAP has a diverse membership which allows it to offer quality networking and professional development offerings to its members and the public. CAP members offer a wide range of mental health and psychoeducation services based on each member's educational background and training, registration, certification and liscensure. CAP members offer alternative and traditional evidence-based approaches. Colorado Therapists Directory
If you are not a member, please consider joining. Help us maintain public access to diverse mental health professionals and maintain the right of Registered Psychotherapists to practice in Colorado.
Be advised that a member's listing with the Association does not verify their qualifications, licensure or certification. Likewise, listing specialties does not indicate Association sanction or approval for services claimed by members.